Supplier eConnection is Eversource's Supplier Web Portal which allows for
transmission of business to business documents through a web browser.
Once you have been set up for transmittal, you can access your assigned
mailbox for Purchase Orders that have been awarded to your company.
In return, you can submit Invoices which will be transmitted back
into our system, and check their status.
For Eversource Eastern Massachusetts invoice information, please call 781-441-8891.
Our Ariba Supplier System allows you to register and maintain your supplier information at Eversource.
- Once you have registered and have been accepted, you will receive a user ID and password which will allow you to participate in Sourcing events and electronically communicate with our commodity owners.
- Your account will allow you to maintain your company information whenever needed.
- You will receive an e-mail when you are invited to participate in a sourcing event.
- The email will include the event’s title, the user name needed to access the site, and URL link that will direct you to the Ariba system.
- There are no fees to self-register or participate in Sourcing activities on Ariba Cloud.