Help For Businesses Impacted By COVID-19
To support our small business and nonprofit customers, we're maintaining a list of federal and state resources that may available to you if your business has been affected by COVID-19.
Contact us at 844-275-3301 to speak with us about any of these programs, or for guidance specific to your business.
Federal Programs for Business Relief
If you have fewer than 500 employees, you may qualify for federal programs available under the CARES Act including Economic Injury Disaster Loans.
Western Massachusetts Programs for Business Relief
Massachusetts is offering financial programs and support to small businesses including:
- Manufacturing Emergency Response Team (M-ERT) Funding
- COVID-19 Small Business Stabilization Network
- Small Business Strong
- Massachusetts Life Sciences Center
- Jobs for New England Working Capital Lending Program
- City of Boston Resiliency Fund
- Massachusetts Unemployment Relief
- Massachusetts Tax relief
BDC Capital pools money from many financial institutions to share the risks of helping promising companies expand. It provides:
- Mezzanine and equity investments
- Financial services to businesses of all kinds
Visit the BDC Capital website for more information.