Four Paths. One Ideal Solution.
We provide these options to help you reach or exceed your efficiency goals:
Path 1: Zero Net Energy (ZNE)/Deep Energy Savings
- Solutions for buildings over 20,000 square feet
- Comprehensive technical expertise and financial incentives for Zero Net Energy (ZNE), ZNE Ready and Passive House projects
Path 2: Whole Building EUI Reduction
- Solutions for buildings over 50,000 square feet
- Comprehensive technical expertise and financial incentives for meeting EUI reduction goals
Path 3: Whole Building Streamlined
- Solutions for buildings between 15,000 - 100,000 square feet
- Comprehensive technical expertise and financial incentives for non-energy intensive projects
Path 4: Systems
- Rebates for smaller projects that incorporate energy equipment, projects in advanced design and projects involving only a portion of the building, such as tenant fit outs or parking garages
Email Energy Efficiency Consultant Mike Loughlin to pick your path to energy savings.
Or, for additional information on the paths, visit NHSaves.
Public Schools (k-12)
Energy-efficient equipment not only helps lower your energy use, but can make your school a more comfortable learning environment with fewer maintenance issues.
If your town or city is building a new public K-12 school, undertaking a major renovation, or replacing failed equipment, our enhanced incentives and rebates can help you reduce costs and connect to solutions for savings.
Learn how schools can save by visiting NHSaves.