Manufacturing Emergency Response Team (M-ERT) Funding
Massachusetts manufacturers can apply for funding to expand production capabilities to make personal protective equipment (PPE).
Funding can cover equipment, materials, supplies, workforce training, and other needs related to expanding or pivoting manufacturing.
Workforce training grants are limited to $80,000 per company.
- Manufacturers and contributing companies within Massachusetts seeking to increase in-state production of PPE and other critical equipment
- Other applicants that can demonstrate how they contribute to the production of PPE and other critical equipment as defined in the program
What you need to apply:
- The amount of the funding request
- The item you're going to produce
- A projected production amount and timeline of fulfillment
Where to apply:
Find complete details and complete an application on the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative website.