Natural Gas Patio Heaters
Extend your summer fun into spring and fall.
Patio heaters are popular for all outdoor spaces. They can radiate heat 20 to 25 feet in all directions. Patio heaters can be free-standing, or they can be mounted on a post, wall or ceiling, making them very versatile.
Benefits of a natural gas patio heater include:
- No wood fire pit maintenance is needed.
- Fuel supply is abundant and always available.
- Easy to start with just a flick of a switch.
- Safely warms an area of about 20 feet in diameter.
Common features of natural gas patio heaters:
- Typically 8 feet tall with a diameter of about 18 inches.
- Uses spark ignition instead of a pilot light; more energy efficient.
- Has a small umbrella-type reflector that heats you directly and comfortably.
- Comes with a dial or remote control so you can adjust the heat level.