Natural Gas Fireplaces
You'll never have to purchase wood or haul logs again.
What could be more peaceful than curling up with a good book or the family pet in front of a glowing fireplace?
When you have a natural gas burning fireplace you make your home more attractive. A natural gas fireplace has plenty of advantages that can make it even more appealing to homeowners who are looking for not only style, but also a savings on their energy bill.
The benefits and options available are numerous when considering the addition of a gas fireplace.
It’s easy – no chopping, hauling or stacking wood. It’s clean – no removing ashes from the fireplace. There aren't any sparks but you can experience the same ambiance and charm of a wood fireplace.
It’s easy to work – with the flip of a switch a gas fireplace can be turned on and off. It’s stylish – with numerous designs and styles, it can add beauty and style to your home and it can be used for decoration or heating.
Natural gas inserts:
- look like traditional masonry fireplaces.
- vent up the existing chimney.
- provide more efficient heating.
- can be equipped with blowers to circulate heat.
- offer the same conveniences and safety features as complete gas fireplaces.
A free standing natural gas fireplace:
- is not surrounded by a hearth or a wood mantel.
- looks similar to a traditional wood stove.
- produces radiant heat and can be equipped with blowers.
- offers flexible venting; either an existing chimney or through a roof or a wall.
Zero-clearance natural gas fireplaces:
- can be installed in almost any wall.
- need no clearance between the fireplace and combustible materials.
- use direct venting which eliminates the need for a chimney.