Four Paths. One Ideal Solution.
We provide these options to help you reach or exceed your efficiency goals:
Path 1: Zero Net Energy (ZNE)/Deep Energy Savings
- Solutions for buildings 20,000 square feet or more of heated and cooled space
- Comprehensive technical expertise and financial incentives for Zero Net Energy (ZNE), ZNE Ready, very low energy use intensity (EUI) and Passive House projects
Path 2: Whole Building EUI Reduction
- Solutions for buildings at least 30,000 square feet
- Comprehensive technical expertise and financial incentives for meeting EUI reduction goals
Path 3: Whole Building Streamlined
- Solutions for buildings at least 20,000 square feet
- Comprehensive technical expertise and financial incentives for non-energy intensive projects
Path 4: Systems
- Prescriptive incentives for incorporating energy efficient equipment into projects that are small, simple, fast-moving, or projects in advance design
- Incentives are qualified individually for each energy efficiency system/piece of equipment proposed
Email an Energy Efficiency expert to begin building energy efficiency and cost savings into your project.
For Path 1 and 2 projects, contact: Leah McGovern, Energy Efficiency Consultant
For Path 3 and 4 projects, contact Jack Rose, Energy Efficiency Consultant
Or, for additional information on the paths, visit EnergizeCT.