After A Storm
Even after a storm has passed, it is important to remain alert to potential hazards.
Report and Track an Outage
If you're out of power, report your outage now or call us at 877-659-6326 for assistance. You can also track your outage using our outage map.
In addition, we encourage you to download our mobile app from Google Play or the App Store for easy outage reporting.
Sign Up for Alerts
Sign up to receive outage alerts via text, email or phone. We'll provide updates including the power outage cause, status updates and power restoration completion.
- If all of your neighbors have their power back on, but yours is still out, report your outage again by calling 877-659-6326.
- If you require emergency shelter, either because of damage to your home, the temperature or other reasons, please contact the American Red Cross online or by dialing 211.
- If you have to drive, watch out for trees and wires in the roadway. Do not drive across a downed power line. Treat all nonworking traffic lights as stop signs and proceed cautiously at intersections.
- Stay clear of all fallen tree limbs and electrical wires as well as anything they are touching—such as puddles and metal fences.
- Notify local fire, police, and electric utility officials about downed power lines.
- Do not enter damaged buildings with flame lanterns, candles or lighted cigarettes because there may be gas leaks.
- Plug in and then turn on your appliances one at a time to avoid a power surge.
- View USDA guidelines for food safety if your power has been out for more than 4 hours.