If you are currently eligible for fuel assistance, or are receiving one of the benefits listed below, you may also be eligible for our Discount Rate.
Please note, eligibility for the Discount Rate is not limited to these programs, as other means-tested public benefits are also eligible.
- Public/Subsidized Housing
- MassHealth (formerly Medicaid)
- Supplemental Social Security (SSI)
- Department of Transitional Assistance
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind
- National School Lunch/Breakfast Program
- Veterans Chapter 115 Benefits
- Veterans Non-Service Pension Programs
- DIC for Parents of Veterans
- Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC)
- Emergency Assistance to the Elderly, Disabled, and Children (EAEDC)
In addition, your household income must meet eligibility requirements, and your utility bill must be in your name. Please contact your local Community Action Agency for additional guidelines.
To apply, mail or fax the completed application English Version (PDF) or Spanish Version (PDF), together with any supporting documents to:
Eversource Customer Service Center
1985 Blue Hills Avenue Ext.
Windsor CT 06095-1504
For more information or if you have any questions regarding Discount Rate eligibility, please call our Customer Service Center Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 800-286-2000.