With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to evolve, we are well prepared to continue providing safe, reliable energy and essential services while also safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees and the communities we serve.
Connecting new customers is considered an essential service, therefore, here at Eversource:
- Our Customer Service and Engineering teams are working remotely, taking orders and designing and engineering your project. In an effort to maximize safety, joint site meetings are suspended and replaced with conference calls and virtual meetings. Individual site visits will continue where necessary.
- Construction will continue where permitted by local cities and towns, and Eversource field crews will continue working on projects. However, outage requests are being evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Outdoor meter installs will continue. Indoor meter installs will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Eversource will continue to require any and all State and Municipal Inspection requirements to move forward with energizing your facility.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had significant impacts on the manufacturing and delivery of electric infrastructure equipment, such as transformers, meters, and other equipment. Please plan accordingly when developing project timelines and reach out to your Eversource representative early with any concerns.
COVID-19 Safety Plans
We have prepared a library of contractor safety resources, available below. We will continue to update this library throughout COVID-19, so we encourage you to check back often.