Shoreline Management Plan in New Hampshire
In accordance with our license for the Merrimack River Project (hydroelectric facilities in Manchester, Hooksett and Bow, New Hampshire), Eversource has a Shoreline Management Plan.
This page will be updated if or when the plan is modified or updated.
Shoreline Management Classification Maps
- Extent 1 – Upstream extent of Garvins Falls impoundment (Concord)
- Extent 2 – Garvins Falls impoundment near I-93 and I-393 (Concord)
- Extent 3 – Garvins Falls impoundment near I-93 and I-89 (Concord & Bow)
- Extent 4 – Garvins Falls dam, tailwater, and upstream extent of Hooksett impoundment (Bow & Pembroke)
- Extent 5 – Hooksett impoundment (Pembroke, Allenstown, Bow, and Hooksett)
- Extent 6 – Hooksett Dam, tailwater, and upstream extent of Amoskeag impoundment (Bow & Hooksett)
- Extent 7 – Amoskeag impoundment near I-93 and I-293 (Hooksett)
- Extent 8 – Amoskeag impoundment, dam, and tailwater (Hooksett & Manchester)
Please direct all comments to Curtis Mooney.