Presentations & Webcasts
Below are a collection of audio recordings, transcripts and presentations from recent Eversource meetings.
- 2018 EEI Financial Conference (Presentation)
- Q3 Eversource Financial Results, November 1 (Audio), (Presentation), (Transcript)
- Q2 Eversource Financial Results, August 1 (Audio), (Presentation), (Transcript)
- Eversource: A Sustainable Investment Opportunity, July 2018 (Presentation)
- Q1 Eversource Financial Results, May 3 (Audio), (Presentation), (Transcript)
- 2017 Q4, Full Year Eversource Financial Results, February 22 (Audio), (Presentation), (Transcript)
- EEI 2015 Financial Conference (Presentation)
- Q3 Financial Results, Nov. 3 (Presentation) (Transcript)
- Q2 Financial Results, July 31 (Audio) (Presentation) (Transcript)
- Eversource as a Sustainable Investment, May 2015 (Presentation)
- AGA Financial Forum, May 17 (Presentation)
- Q1 Financial Results, April 30 (Audio), (Transcript)
- MUFG Spring Utility Day 2015, April 1 (Presentation)
- 2014 Q4 NU Financial Results, Feb. 12 (Audio) (Transcript)
- Year-End 2014 Investor Call, Feb. 12 (Presentation)
- New York Investors Meeting, Jan 28 (Presentation)
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
The documents linked from this page are presentation materials used in meetings between Eversource officials and the investment community. They include certain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements relate to future expectations and not facts, and use words such as estimates, expects, anticipates, intends, and plans. They are based on management's current expectations and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances.
Actual results or outcomes could differ materially from expectations as a result of many factors, including further actions by state and federal regulatory bodies, competition and industry restructuring, changes in economic conditions, changes in historical weather patterns, changes in laws, developments in legal or public policy doctrines, technological developments, and other presently unknown or unforeseen factors. Additional information concerning factors that might affect future results are contained in Eversource's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.