Eversource Community Relations serves as the primary point of contact and the face of our company for state and local government officials as well as business leaders. We are committed to initiating and fostering long-standing, professional relationships with community leaders. We partner on community priorities and leverage the full benefit of Eversource’s operational, safety and advocacy experience to support the needs of town leaders, constituents and communities.
Community Relations' strong and positive relationships help maintain important two-way communications with the municipalities we serve and position us as a go-to resource for distributing key company information. Our Executive Vice President of Customer and Corporate Relations, who reports to the CEO, has direct oversight of Community Relations and Economic Development.
What does this entail?
Community Relations Specialists:
- Respond to inquiries from community officials and actively engage our in-house experts to resolve municipal concerns
- Provide public and community relations advice, counsel and services relating to local government and community policies
- Connect internal departments with external partners
- Serve as conduit between Eversource and municipalities for various low-income and efficiency programs
- Provide information and regular updates on energy-related projects occurring in our communities to state, local and business officials
- Share external relationships with community leaders to accomplish key business objectives and enhance relationships with those leaders and their communities