Properties for Sale & Lease
Eversource Energy owns and maintains over 42,000 acres of land throughout our service territories in portions of Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
This vast land holding is comprised of properties acquired for the distribution and transmission of electricity and natural gas (i.e. substations, gas take stations, service/operating centers, right-of-ways, warehouses, and related corporate facilities and offices).
Eversource's Real Estate Management department has responsibility overseing all real estate transactions for the company. If a third party desires to use, lease, license or purchase and/or has a general request involving an Eversource property outside of our Right of Way corridor that is not currently on the market, a Property Request Form must be completed and submitted to the Real Estate department together with the appropriate information for review.
Below is a listing of all Eversource properties presently available for sale or lease. Click on the property link below to obtain information on the property, maps and how to submit an offer on the property.
Properties For Sale
- 185 & 193 West Main Street, Hillsborough, NH (7,170 sf three building property on 7.5 acres).
- 297 Bellevue Avenue, Southington, CT (20,500 sf on 2 acres).
- 1270 Main Street, Willimantic, CT (43,950 sf on 11.7 acres).
- 1 Great Hill Road, Oxford, CT (5,840 sf on 3.5 acres).
- 215 Shelburne Road, Greenfield, MA (40,668 sf on 6.5 acres).
- 41 Park Lane Road (Rt. 202), New Milford, CT (23,646 sf on 4.1 acres).
- 49 Randolph Road, Middletown, CT (46,480 sf).
- 276 Main Street, Winsted, CT (7,570 sf on 0.6 acres).
- 4 Rod Road, Berlin, CT (46.2 acres)
Properties For Lease