Electric Tariffs & Rules
Electricity rates like those that appear on your monthly electric bill reflect a wide variety of charges.
Our residential and business service rates include fees and charges for the following:
- Distribution charges
- Transmission charges
- Stranded Cost Recovery charge
- System Benefits charge
- Energy charge (for customers who take energy from Eversource)
Business service rates include may also include:
- Rates for small commercial customers whose monthly demand does not exceed 100 kilowatts (kW)
- Rates for customers whose demand does not exceed 1,000 kW
- Rates for customers whose demand is greater than 1,000 kW.
For more information, view our complete Electric Delivery Rate Tariff.