Virtual Home Energy Assessment
Maintain a healthy and efficient home with this special offer.
A virtual Home Energy Assessment provides the same expertise and personal care as an in-home visit, except your Energy Specialist interacts with you remotely, by phone or video service.
They will identify energy-saving opportunities in your home and then prepare a custom energy report. This report includes information on equipment rebates and no-cost products, as well as access to 0% financing and a limited time offer of up to 75% off approved insulation.
You may also receive a delivery of energy-saving products recommended by your Energy Specialist, such as LED light bulbs, advanced power strips, and thermostats. You can install those to start saving money and energy right away.
Call 844-887-1400 to schedule your no-cost virtual assessment.
With a no-cost virtual Home Energy Assessment you may receive:
- A virtual visit with an Energy Specialist to identify personalized opportunities to reduce your energy consumption.
- An energy report tailored specifically to your home.
- Energy-saving products delivered to you at no cost.
- Access to a limited time offer of up to 100% off approved insulation improvements.
- Air sealing at no cost.
- Generous rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment.
- The opportunity to apply for 0% HEAT Loan financing for certain eligible upgrades.
Customer Eligibility Requirements:
- Live in a 1-4-unit home.
- Have full access to the house and the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (such as lightbulbs).
- Be comfortable working with an Energy Specialist over the phone and be able to use technology for video chat and/or to send photos of the home over email.
- Customers that meet household income guidelines may instead be eligible for enhanced offers through the Income Eligible Program.
- This program is available to residential Eversource customers in Massachusetts.
- Please note that eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment.
- Additional criteria may apply.