If you are currently eligible for fuel assistance, or are receiving one of the benefits listed below, you may also be eligible for our Discount Rate.
Eligibility for the Discount Rate is not limited to only these programs, as other means-tested public benefits are also eligible.
- Supplemental Social Security (SSI)
- Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC)
- Emergency Assistance to the Elderly, Disabled, and Children (EAEDC)
- SNAP (Food Stamps) *
- Refugee Resettlement Benefits *
- MassHealth Basic and Standard
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance *
- Head Start *
- Free and Reduced School Lunch or Breakfast Program*
- MA Veterans Benefits (GLC. 115) *
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) for Surviving Spouse or Parents of Veterans (Dependency Indemnity Compensation letter required)
- Improved Veterans Disability Pension (Non-service Connected Disability letter required)
- WIC *
- Commonwealth Care Plan, Types 1, 2, or 2A*
- Health Safety Net Plan- Primary or Secondary (not partial) *
An eligibility letter is required for programs marked with an asterisk (*). Please enclose a copy with your application.
To qualify, your household income must also meet eligibility requirements and your utility bill must be in your name. Please contact your local Community Action Agency for additional guidelines.
To apply, please mail or fax the completed application, together with any supporting documents to:
Eversource Customer Service
247 Station Drive, NW200
Westwood MA 02090-9909