For more information regarding electronic bulletin board access, telemetering/nontelemeters, supplier pools, nominations/confirmations, supplier billing, OFO/critical day information, please contact:
For information regarding EDI and customer transactions (enrollments, changes, drops, use history requests), please contact:
Jeanne M. Belliveau
Gas Allowance Factor
Eversource's Gas Allowance Factor in Massachusetts will change effective November 1, 2021 from 2.07% to 2.36% .
- New Year's Day - January 1 *
- Martin Luther King Day - Third Monday of January
- President's Day - Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Independence Day - July 4 *
- Labor Day - First Monday in September
- Columbus Day - Second Monday in October
- Veterans' Day - November 11 *
- Thanksgiving Day - When appointed
- Christmas - December 25 *
* If this holiday falls on a Sunday the following day will be observed as the holiday.
Looking for Eversource Gas of Massachusetts (formerly Columbia Gas)?
See supplier information for the EGMA territory