FERC Order 717 Requirements
Chief Compliance Officer
Duncan R. MacKay
Deputy General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
107 Selden Street
Berlin, CT 06037
This page is reserved for the posting of any situation resulting in standard of conduct deviations.
Affiliates Engaging Marketing Function Employees
||Northeast Utilities Service Company (NUSCO, Wholly-owned subsidiary of Eversource); Wholesale Power Contracts Department
||107 Selden Street
||Select Energy, Inc. (Select, Wholly-owned subsidiary of NUEI)
||107 Selden Street
||BSW ProjectCo LLC
c/o DONG Energy Wind Power (U.S) Inc
One International Place
100 Oliver Street
||56 Prospect Street
Eversource's principal address is at One Federal Street, Building 111-4, Springfield, Massachusetts. Eversource's general office address is at 56 Prospect Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06103. The mailing address is: P. O. Box 270, Hartford, Connecticut 06141. Eversource's corporate headquarters is located at 56 Prospect Street, Hartford, Connecticut 06103.
The headquarters staff for segments of the regulated and competitive energy affiliates are located in various buildings at 107 Selden Street, Berlin, Connecticut 06037. The headquarters staff consists of CL&P, Yankee Gas Services Company, NUSCO-Corporate Center, and NUSCO-Utility Group employees (including the Wholesale Power Contract unit) as well as the competitive Select Energy, Inc. - Wholesale Marketing organization.
The CL&P employees are located in six separate buildings: the Berlin Headquarters Building, the NU East Building, the NU South Building, the Service Building, the Central Warehouse, and the Automotive Technical Facility.
Yankee Energy and Yankee Gas' corporate headquarters are located in a separate location in the NU South Building in Berlin.
The Northeast Utilities Windsor Operations Center address is at 1985 Blue Hills Avenue Extension, Windsor, CT 06095. Departments occupying the Operations Center include Customer Service (NU System operating companies), Information Technology, Revenue Stream Operations, CONVEX Backup Center and Windsor Building Services.
CONVEX (The Connecticut Valley Electric Exchange), a scheduling and central dispatch satellite operating under the direction of ISO New England, coordinates the generating and transmission facilities of electric utilities serving all of Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. CONVEX is located in the NU South Building in Berlin. The NU South Building also houses the following departments: the CL&P System Operations Center, the NUSCO Emergency Operations Center and, as noted above, Yankee Gas. CONVEX facilities are physically separated from the departments listed above. CONVEX offices are accessed by carkey and the CONVEX control and computer rooms are accessed by both cardkey and vascular scanner.
Select Energy, Inc. employees are located at the Berlin location but have been physically separated from NUSCO and CL&P employees. The Select Energy, Inc. - Wholesale Marketing organization is located in a separate wing of the first floor of what is referred to as the NU East Building. Select Energy, Inc.- Wholesale Marketing does not occupy the entire floor, but is located behind solid partitions with controlled access through locked doors from the common exit corridors on the floor. NUSCO-Utility Group personnel, including the Wholesale Power Contract unit, are also located behind solid partitions with separate controlled access into their space through locked doors. Transmission Provider employees occupy the second floor of the NU East Building with cardkey access.
PSNH corporate functions are located in Manchester, NH and surrounding areas. There is one primary corporate headquarters and six auxiliary facilities. The buildings, and a general description of the functions performed in each, follows:
- PSNH Energy Park, 780 N Commercial Street, Manchester, New Hampshire 03101 – Energy Park is the main corporate office that houses PSNH officers, Corporate Communications, Rates, Marketing, Accounting, Economic Development, Human Resources, Generation, Legal, Facilities, Records Management, Mailroom, Transmission Business Unit, Drafting, Information Technology, Safety, Environmental, Distribution Engineering, and other centralized functions supporting PSNH distribution, transmission, and generation functions.
- PSNH Computer Building, 1580 Elm Street, Manchester, New Hampshire - This facility houses the Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Reprographics departments.
- Electric System Control Center (“ESCC”) is located in Manchester, New Hampshire – The ESCC controls PSNH transmission and distribution and houses PSNH employees associated with this work.
- 60 W. Pennacook Street, Manchester, New Hampshire - This building houses employees associated with distribution and customer services, including meter readers, field technicians, and engineers.
- Automotive Maintenance Center, 80 W. Pennacook Street, Manchester, New Hampshire - This building is the automotive repair facility that houses mechanics.
- Customer Care Center, 73 W. Brook Street and 55 W. Brook Street, Manchester, New Hampshire - This facility houses the call center and employees associated with customer credit, billing and accounting, and large power billing.
- 1250 Hooksett Road, Hooksett, New Hampshire - This maintenance facility houses maintenance employees and engineers associated with distribution, transmission, communication and control, construction, and substation electrical work.
There are no Select Energy, Inc. employees with offices in PSNH facilities.
WMECO’s headquarters are located at One Federal Street, Building 111-4, Springfield, Massachusetts. No Wholesale Power Contracts or Select Energy, Inc. marketing personnel occupy any WMECO facility.
The corporate address for HWP (which owns non-utility real estate) is One Federal Street, Building 111-4, Springfield, Massachusetts. No marketing affiliates coexist in these corporate offices.
No documents listed.
This page is reserved for the posting of any necessary information disclosures.
Potential Merger Partners
On October 16, 2010, Northeast Utilities and NSTAR entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement"). Upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Merger Agreement, which has been unanimously approved by the respective boards of trustees of Northeast Utilities and NSTAR, at closing NSTAR will become a wholly owned subsidiary of Northeast Utilities.
Upon the completion of the Merger, each issued and outstanding NSTAR common share of beneficial interest shall automatically be converted into 1.312 Northeast Utilities common shares of beneficial interest (the "Exchange Ratio").
Eversource's compliance plan for implementing FERC Order 717.
Waiver of a Tariff Provision
This page is reserved for listings of transactions involving tariff discretion.
Shared Information Consent
This page is reserved for the posting of instances when a transmission customer authorizes the transmission provider to disclose its information to marketing function employees. The posting will contain the consent along with a statement that it did not provide any preferences, either operational or rate-related, in exchange for that voluntary consent.
Transmission Provider Titles/Descriptions
Titles & Descriptions