Merrimack Station Landfill CCR Rule Compliance Data & Information
The landfill receives coal ash and related waste streams from Merrimack Station on a regular basis.
The landfill is a single lined facility, roughly 5.5 acres in size with a capacity of approximately 300,000 cubic yards.
The landfill also may receive coal ash from Schiller Station, located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on an emergency basis.
- Facility Name: Merrimack Station Coal Ash Landfill
- Owner: Eversource Energy, 780 North Commercial Street, Manchester, New Hampshire 03101.
- Location: 67 Ryan Road, Bow, New Hampshire
- Operator: Merrimack Station, 431 River Road, Bow, New Hampshire
- NHDES Permit Number: DPHS-SW-85-012
- NHDES Groundwater Release Detection Permit Number: GWP-198400065-B-006