How it Works
These are the key steps involved when you submit a claim for property damage:
- Start by taking photos of the property damage and retain receipts of any repairs
- Submit your property damage claim online or call us for assistance
- We will evaluate your claim and may contact you with questions
- Results are sent to you by phone, email, or in writing – usually within 30 days
- Settled claims are paid in actual cash value
View our property damage FAQ page for all detailed requirements.
How We Respond
We are responsible for determining negligence, so our claims investigations take time.
During this review, we may contact you with follow up questions, interview employees or witness, or conduct a technical evaluation to determine:
- How the incident happened
- Whether or not Eversource caused the incident
- The extent of the damage
- What state law would consider fair compensation or actual cash value
Please contact Eversource's Claims Department at 844-685-4475. Our staff will respond to you by phone within two business days.