Home Energy Solutions Virtual Pre-Assessment
Maintain a healthy and efficient home with this special offer.
A virtual pre-assessment to Home Energy Solutions provides the same expertise and personal care as an in-home visit, except your technician interacts with you remotely, by phone or video service.
They will identify energy-saving opportunities in your home and then prepare a custom energy report. This report includes information on equipment rebates and no-cost products, as well as access to 0% financing and an insulation rebate of $1.70 per square foot.
You may also receive a delivery of energy-saving products recommended by your Energy Specialist, such as LED light bulbs and advanced power strips. You can install those to start saving money and energy right away.
If applicable, our technician will schedule an in-home visit for a future date to provide other Home Energy Solutions benefits such as air sealing, duct sealing and hot water-saving devices.
Call 1-877-WISE-USE to schedule your no-cost virtual pre-assessment.
With a no-cost virtual pre-assessment, you may receive:
- A virtual visit with a technician to identify personalized opportunities to reduce your energy consumption.
- An energy report tailored specifically to your home.
- Energy-saving products delivered to you at no cost.
- Generous rebates and incentives on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment.
- Attractive financing opportunities for eligible upgrades.
Customer eligibility requirements:
- Live in a 1-4-unit home.
- Have the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (such as light bulbs).
- Be comfortable working with a technician over the phone and be able to use technology for video chat and/or to send photos of the home over email.
- Customers that meet household income guidelines may instead be eligible for enhanced offers through the Home Energy Solutions – Income Eligible.
- This program is available to residential Eversource customers in Connecticut.
- Please note that eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the pre-assessment.
- Customers are eligible to participate in Home Energy Solutions℠ once every 36 months.
- There is a $50 co-pay should you choose to have Home Energy Solutions℠ in-person assessment.
- Additional criteria may apply.