You can avoid spikes in your bill by equalizing your payments over a set period of time with Budget Billing.
How It Works:
- You must have at least 12 months of use at your residence to be eligible for enrollment
- You are enrolled in a year-long program to split your bill into 12 equal payments
- Your budget payment amount is determined based on your annual usage cost over the last 12 months
- We review this estimate periodically, so your amount may decrease or increase if there is a significant difference between energy usage and your current budget amount
- You are automatically re-enrolled each 12-month cycle unless you choose to manually unenroll
If you need help or have a question, please call us at 800-286-2000