Energy Link is a web-based tool that enables you to monitor and manage your usage of electricity, water, oil, natural gas and more - all in one place. If you are a business customer who uses 300 kW or more a year you can subscribe to Energy Link.
For more information, or for an onsite demonstration, please call 781-441-8445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Link's features include:
- Reporting: With load profiles, calendars and weather reports, Energy Link allows you to collect and view data in many different ways to help spot changes and predict usage.
- Billing: Energy Link's billing features allow the user to compare past bills and forecast future bills.
- Alarms: Through real-time alarms, Energy Link will notify customers based on programmed conditions so that abnormally high or low loads can be immediately corrected.
- Benchmarking: Energy Link can integrate with ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to provide a simplified interface to automatically manage and synchronize site configuration and meter data.
- Customizable Dashboards: This robust feature allows the user to save a predefined set of tools for easy viewing of data in a wide array of formats.
- Trend Analysis: Identify trends with the overlaid display of multiple monitored parameters.
- Load Shaping: Analyze the financial impacts of load changes with the load modification tool. This “what-if” analysis is extremely valuable for creating energy reduction strategies.
- Sub-metering: With the use of our sub-metering hardware, our customers can monitor PV, lighting, HVAC, RTU, tenant space, and more, all in one location.