Being a leading partner in the communities we serve starts with our employees.
Along with volunteering, employees show commitment to our communities by donating to their own favorite charities and by serving on boards.
Our employee giving programs support the time, talents and philanthropy of current and former Eversource employees. Eversource made $388,884 in contributions to charities on behalf of our employees and retirees in 2020.
- Matching Grants - encourages employee-directed giving by matching employee donations to eligible organizations
- Dollars For Doers - provides financial support to a community group where an employee is actively and regularly involved on their own time
- Pledge Partners - matches pledged funds for events where employees participate (e.g., walk-a-thons and races) to support non-profit agencies
Eversource, our employees and retirees contributed more than $2 million through the annual United Way employee giving campaign in 2020 to support wide-ranging initiatives and causes that contribute to the wellbeing of our communities.
Eversource is always looking for new community partners to support. If your organization needs volunteers for a program or project, please note the following:
- Must be within the Eversource service territory
- Must be able to accommodate a minimum of 10 employee volunteers
- Mission must align with one of the following focus areas:
- Community Wellness and Basic Human Needs
- Clean Energy and Environmental Stewardship
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Community, Economic and Workforce Development
If you have any questions or would like to be considered for an Eversource volunteer event, please contact us at: Volunteer@eversource.com.