Properties for Sale & Lease
Eversource owns and maintains over 42,000 acres of land throughout our service territories in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
This vast land holding is comprised of properties acquired for the distribution and transmission of electricity and natural gas - including substations, gas take stations, service or operating centers, right-of-ways, warehouses, as well as related corporate facilities and offices. The Real Estate Management department oversees all real estate transactions for the company.
Third parties interested in using, leasing, licensing, purchasing or making another request of Eversource property not currently on the market and outside of our right-of-way should complete and submit a Property Request Form. Appropriate information for review should be included.
All Eversource properties presently available for sale or lease are listed below. Linked documents include information about the property including maps and how to submit an offer.
The Property Request Form can be used to inquire about properties without documents.
Properties For Sale
- 4 Rod Road, Berlin (±46.2 acres)
- Moodus Road, East Hampton (±64.02 acres) [Under Contract]
- 49 Randolph Road, Middletown (±46,480 sf)
- 3333 Berlin Turnpike, Newington (±24.9 acres)
- 1 Great Hill Road, Oxford (±5,840 sf on ±3.5 acres)
- 250 Freight Street, Waterbury (±162,980 square feet on ±24 acres)
- 1270 Main Street, Willimantic (±43,950 sf on ±11.7 acres)
- 276 Main Street, Winsted (±7,570 sf on ±0.6 acres)
Properties For Lease