Enjoying Eversource Land
Following these basic guidelines will help us protect these valued land resources.
All properties are open between dawn and dusk.
"Take only pictures, leave only footprints."
- Carry out what you carry in.
- Protect wildlife and plants by leaving them in place.
- Use existing footpaths.
- Keep dogs on leashes.
- Guard against all risk of fire.
- Respect the privacy of neighboring land.
- All motor vehicles are prohibited.
- In accordance with state regulations, a Fishing License is required at all properties where fishing is permitted. Please observe catch-and-release policies and other regulations as they apply.
- Exercise caution and use sound judgment.
- Check the weather before heading out.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Swimming is prohibited.
- Carry necessary supplies. Insect repellent, sunblock, drinking water, and extra clothing may be of value!
- Secure your vehicle and valuables.
- Wear blaze orange during hunting season.
- Tell someone where you are going.
- In accordance with state landowner liability laws (Connecticut: CGS 52-557, Massachusetts: MGL c. 21, §17C, New Hampshire: NHRSA 212:34 and 508:14), you are responsible for your own safety. Please use these properties at your own risk.