Supplier Registry - Ariba Supplier
Our Ariba Supplier System allows you to register and maintain your supplier information for Eversource.
- Once you have registered and have been accepted, you will receive a user ID and password which will allow you to participate in Sourcing events and electronically communicate with our commodity owners.
- Your account will allow you to maintain your company information whenever needed.
- You will receive an e-mail when you are invited to participate in a sourcing event.
- The email will include the event’s title, the user name needed to access the site, and URL link that will direct you to the Ariba system.
- There are no fees to self-register or participate in Sourcing activities on Ariba Cloud.
To register as a potential supplier to Eversource, please sign up on the Ariba Network at supplier.ariba.com.
For connectivity or operation issues, call Ariba directly. The help line number is toll free (1-866-218-2155). International numbers are also available on Ariba.com in the Help section.
If your company is already registered on the Ariba Network, you will be able to use your existing account to participate in Eversource events.
For more information, please submit the Procurement Contact form.
Refer to the following document for more information about Supplier Code of Conduct at Eversource.