This weekend, our team will begin making significant website improvements based on your feedback for a faster and easier experience.
During the upgrade our self-service tools and options will be unavailable including:
- Eversource.com – account access, online payments, billing and payment programs (for example, Auto Pay and E-Bill sign up).
- Payments made by phone.
- Auto Pay – automatic payments scheduled during our upgrade period will be processed when the upgrade period is complete.
- All self-service tools requiring log in.
Eversource.com will also be unavailable Sunday morning through Sunday evening. You will still be able to report an outage online during this time.
Outages & Emergencies
You can continue to report outages online during the update. Call us at 877-659-6326 if there is an electric emergency or to report an outage by phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my scheduled payments be impacted?
If your payment is scheduled to be processed during our upgrade period, it will be applied to your Eversource account after the upgrade period is complete. You will not be subject to late fees or shut-off during the upgrade period. You do not need to take further action.
What are some alternative payment methods?
If you prefer not to wait until our upgrade period is complete to make your payment, you can pay your Eversource bill by credit card. Please note, by choosing to make a credit card payment you will be connected to Western Union, an independent company that charges a convenience fee of $2.25 for residential customers and $7.95 for all other customers.
You can also visit an authorized local payment agent or mail your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 650032
Dallas, TX 75265-0032
Will I need to re-enroll in any of the billing and payment programs I’m currently enrolled in?
Current enrollment in programs such as paperless billing or autopay will not be impacted by our upgrade, but you will not be able to change enrollment status or enroll in new programs during the upgrade period.
What new features and functionality will I see?
Our upgrade will provide streamlined navigation and quick links for a time-saving on-line experience.
When the enhancements launch you’ll see:
- Your new Account Overview will feature a 13-month energy use graph, a Message Center, the option to pay multiple bills with one payment and a combined view if you have multiple accounts.
- Expanded billing and payment alerts with email and text options to receive the notifications.
- A one-click look at billing and payments by date.