Heat more water per hour than electric.
Today's natural gas water heaters represent an extraordinary value in performance, reliability and low price, making them the preferred choice among homeowners.
A natural gas water heater heats water faster than electric, has a quicker recovery time so no large tank is needed, and the fuel supply is always abundant and available.
- Choose from a water heater tank or tankless heater.
- Tanks available in models and sizes from 20 to 100 gallons.
- Tankless heaters produce a continuous supply of hot water.
- Tankless units are rated by gallons per minute - designed to meet your peak demand.
- A "whole house" type tankless water heater can be installed to meet large demands.
- Use two or more tankless water heaters connected in parallel for simultaneous needs.