Energy Link is a web-based tool that enables you to monitor and manage your usage of electricity, water, oil, natural gas and more - all in one place. If you are a business customer who uses 300 kW and above you can subscribe to Energy Link.
For more information, or for an onsite demonstration, please call 781-441-8445 or email an Eversource representative.
Energy Link's features include:
- Reporting: With load profiles, calendars, and weather reports Energy Link allows you to collect and view data in many different ways to help spot changes and predict usage.
- Billing: Energy Links billing features allows the user to compare and forecast past and future utility bills.
- Alarming: Through real-time alarms, Energy Link will notify customers immediately based on programmed conditions so that abnormally high or low loads can be immediately corrected.
- Benchmarking: Energy Link is able to integrate with ENERGY STAR and provide a simplified interface to automatically manage and synchronize site configuration and meter data with Portfolio Manager.
- Customizable Dashboards: This robust feature allows the user to save a predefined set of tools for easy viewing of data in a wide array of formats.
- Trend Analysis: This allows the overlaid display of multiple monitored parameters. The tool provides multiple y-axis for the display of data with non-similar magnitude ranges, x- and y-axis zoom capabilities, mouse-over display of individual data points and associated time stamps.
- Load Shaping: This load modification tool is designed to enable the user the ability to analyze the financial impacts of load changes. This “what-if” analysis is extremely valuable in affecting energy reduction strategies.
- Sub Metering: With the use of our sub metering hardware our customers can monitor PV, lighting, HVAC, RTU, tenant space, and more all in one location.